Hotel De Art- THe first Art Themed Hotel in Malaysia


Last year, when I first saw photos of Hotel De Art rooms. I was so eager to be there and see by myself their themed rooms decoration. Each room have a different them and decoration. But that time I was in Section 6, rented a house with my sis and a few friends. Just 5-10 minutes drive so there is no reason for me to waste my money and stay there until my sis' graduation last month. I booked a room for my parent at Hotel De Art. A superior room. I booked a month earlier thru www.agoda.com since I knows hotel will be fully booked that time . Well, a convocation during School Holiday, what else can we expect. We booked for 2 nighs stay. This hotel located at Section 7, Shah Alam near a lake. Hailam Kopitiam attached with the hotel. Even the breakfast that come with the room will be served there. The breakfast is marvelous simple but enough to make my mum crave for the sandwich again the next morning. And one more thing, they also offer 10% discount  for hotel guests when they dine in. Ok, enough with food. It just hard to stop when i started to talk about food. Hehe. They day we checked in, we were greet by friendly staff. During booking that room , I stated in the special request that we need lower floor room for my parent and we got what we asked for. But who cares since they got lift. Hahaha. I thought they dont have elevator. My bad.. Hehehe. We enter the room and below is the photo. The room not to spacious but reasonable with the rate. My sis suddenly change her mind, she wanted to stay there too!

.


Nice huh? Did any of you notice anything? Hahaha. At first,  nobody noticed that there is a used towel on the top of the frame. Hahaha. Small matter. Human error.

Their internet speed is Superb! While waiting for the event to end, I managed to download more than 20 movies on my laptop. For info. this hotel located not far from i-city Shah Alam. Maybe about 10 minutes drive. You can take this chance to discover I-city new waterpark. Sound interesting but I still don't have chance to go to that new Themepark. The other nearest attraction is Bukit Cahaya Sri Alam. You can visit their 4 season house or enjoy lots of activities such as cycling, paintball and skytrex adventures. Its the best place to enjoy the nature. Ok. Back to Hotel De Art. This hotel located at a shop lot area. MYDIN mart supermarket and 99 Speedmart just around the corner. Clinic, restaurant and saloon can be found here too. What else you need? Hehehe. I think that's all. It is not easy to type using keypad or update blog using tablet. They lied when they said its easy. Hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ros Chalet , Cameron Highland (Tanah Rata , Taman Sedia)

Burnt sugar apam ? (Apam Gula Hangus )

MyLot.com : Paid Per Post Forum ( Online money Making..Absolutely Free)