Seri Borneo Hotel , Kota Kinabalu , Sabah

My trip to Sabah this time quite different since my whole family  joined together. Actually, I booked them the flight ticket a year ago when Air Asia offered 1,000,000 free seats. That time, I booked 9 seats for my parents, my uncle's family and my siblings. But when the time comes, only 5 of us managed to go. But it's OK since the return flight ticket from Penang to Kota Kinabalu worth RM 15 only per person.. hehehe.

Two days before the trip, I searched for hotel room for us through the internet and manage to booked a room at Seri Borneo Hotel, Kota Kinabalu from Asiarooms.com . The room rates is cheaper if you book your room  from this website.


Seri Borneo hotel is a budget hotel which is 2 orchid ratingIt situated in Sinsuran Complex that is 2 blocks away from D'Borneo Hotel.



Room TypeBoard
Basis
Max
Occupancy

Room Price
for 1 night

Standard Double Room

Bed & BreakfastSleeps 2 People
RM93.50
RM99.00


Superior Twin Room

Bed & BreakfastSleeps 2 People
RM99.00
RM104.50

Superior Double Room

Bed & BreakfastSleeps 2 People
RM104.50
RM110.00

Superior Room

Bed & BreakfastSleeps 3 People
RM121.00
RM132.00

Family Room

Bed & BreakfastSleeps 4 People
RM154.00
RM165.00


I booked a Family Room from Asiarooms.com website. The rates for online booking is RM 154. All you have to do just visit the website,  search for the hotel and make a booking. you will be given a reference No. and then you have to call their customer service ( choose their customer service phone number which located in your country) but of course, you must have a credit/debit  card to make an online booking. They will need your credit/debit card number to secure your booking but you can pay by cash at the receptionist counter. As for me, i just use my Publicbank Debit card (honestly the balance at that moment is not enough to cover the room charge but all they need just your valid Debit/credit card to secure your booking.).

I did mention that we will check-in late since we took the last flight but i did re-confirm my booking the day we depart. We took the Family room which is recommended for 4 pax but planned to ask for extra bed since all 5 of us stay together and the room recommended for 4 pax only. The staff told us that they do not have extra bed but he did explain that the room is big and we can re-arrange the bed and it will be enough for 5 of us. He was right. We re-arrange the bed and it enough to not only to 5 pax but maybe for 6-8 pax... hehehe . 2 extra pillows also available on the drawer .  

The hot water also available in that room ( Room 201). Free Wi-Fi only available in the lobby. We stayed there for 2 nights. The room comes with breakfast for 4 pax but the breakfast will be serve at D'borneo Hotel around the corner  (same company). The bathroom is big and clean too.

You dont have to worry about food since there are lots of restaurant around the hotel ..If you plan to change to other hotel, you can survey for others hotel from there, lots  of hotels in that area.

                                                      We re-arranged the bed.






As mentioned before, the room rates will be cheaper for online booking since i checked at the counter, the rates for the same room is RM 180. And the RM 154 rates only for online booking, meaning if you planned to extend for fews more night, the rate will be RM 180 per night unless you  make another booking thru the internet.

Overall, we enjoyed and comfortable with the room . No to forget ,the staff also friendly and very helpful.

Address :


Seri Borneo Hotel, Kota Kinabalu

1 star rating
Lot 10, Block D Sinsuran Complex , Kota Kinabalu, 88000, Kota Kinabalu , Sabah , Malaysia.
Tel : (6)088280777 Fax : (6)088-269131

Comments

  1. thanks for this! I wasn't sure if there was breakfast included when I booked this hotel online so I googled and saw your blog :)
    My friends and I are arriving in KK tomorrow and we're staying at this hotel. unfortunately I can't find an email for them since I wanted to inform them we're arriving around 6 PM (I'm assuming check in is 2pm). But I since I've paid the deposit online, I hope it's not a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, just noticed your comment and it tooks me months to reply . Hehehe. . If you pay your deposit that should be no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nic place for accomodation and also this Hotels Kota |
    Hotels in Kota
    you love to visit this place as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog thanks for sharing this blog with us.Best hotels in kota hotels at kota .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ros Chalet , Cameron Highland (Tanah Rata , Taman Sedia)

Burnt sugar apam ? (Apam Gula Hangus )

MyLot.com : Paid Per Post Forum ( Online money Making..Absolutely Free)